What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have summarised what they say about themselves here:
The guide on starting and running your own UK domestic cleaning agency
- How to plan your business launch to make sure everything is covered in the right sequence.
- How to organise yourself and your office so that your business runs like clockwork.
- What to do when you have cleaners but don’t have clients to allocate to them yet.
- How and where to market your services so you’re never short of client enquiries.
- Where to advertise to get a constant stream of cleaners wanting to work for you.
- Learn the simple formula that will keep you on track to hit your earnings target
- Signing clients up – specimen client agreement and bank mandate provided.
- What to do when you have clients but don’t have cleaners to service them yet.
- 12 months of free online advertising in a premier cleaning industry directory.
- Learn how to get paid automatically without having to chase up your clients
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can turn to statistics provided by the payment processor. They have something called the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Cleaning Goldmine scores 71.33/100 which is around standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews on the right hand side of the page. Maybe you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://cleaninggoldmine.co.uk/, and find their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product is GBP67.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: cleaninggoldmine.co.uk you’ll also be taken through to cleaninggoldmine.co.uk, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)